Thank you so much for your interest in our event.
100eats works directly with brands to bring you some of the most unique and creative events around. In order to maintain quality, we apply these rules to all tickets purchased through 100eats.com, unless specifically noted by 100eats.com.
- All sales final.
- Events are rain or shine.
- Events will close sales approximately 48 hours before the event is supposed to occur.
- There are no animals allowed at any event where food will be served.
- Smoking is only allowed outside of the event.
- Wear comfortable footwear, unless otherwise specified. Seating is generally limited.
- Specifics of food and drink types, chefs, demonstrations, entertainment, and other details pertaining to your event purchase are subject to change without notice.
- 100eats and its partners and affiliates are not responsible for any lost or damaged items, stolen property, or personal injury.
- A receipt of purchase confirming your name and address accompanied by a photo ID will allow you access to the event you purchased tickets for. Names will be held at the front for check in.
- For some of our larger events, we will send you a digital ticket for the event from a third party website (i.e. Eventbrite). This ticket is not a requirement to have at the event. It is mainly a courtesy for you to simplify check-in, and will be sent to you no later than 24 hours before the event. Every 100eats event will require you to bring photo ID to confirm your age and participation in the event, regardless of the presence of a digital ticket.
- According to the California Alcohol Beverage Control, consuming alcohol at any commercial space not licensed for alcohol, when the space is open to the public, is against the law and considered drinking in public and open container. It is also against ABC regulation to bring your own alcohol to an event or class that sells tickets or promotes to the public. Inspire Artistic Minds uses their 501(c)3 status to pull a Daily Use Alcohol Permit with the ABC to be able to use the funds raised from alcohol sales toward the Inspire Artistic Minds scholarship fund.
- Parties of 10 to 20 can reserve our hour long Interactive Culinary Experiences and we can discuss the options of alcohol for your private party. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your own private Interactive Culinary Experience for any number of guests.
- The Interactive Culinary Experiences will typically last about an hour unless otherwise specified.
- Interactive Culinary Experiences will book 7:30 classes first, once that time slot is full, the 8:30 slot will open. Please note the times on your tickets when you are purchasing.
- Interactive Culinary Experiences will not require any technique or skill, just a love for food. Please plan on touching, tasting, and socializing.
- Details of event are subject to change without notice. Chefs and food items may fluctuate depending on availability.
- Parking is located at the train station about twenty feet east of Le Gourmet Kitchen.
- Entrance to Inspire Artistic Minds Culinary Center is on the west facing wall of Le Gourmet Kitchen, opening at North Pixley Street.
By purchasing a ticket for an event through 100eats.com, you acknowledge the understanding of the above terms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Thank you so much for your interest in our event, and we look forward to creating an enjoyable experience for you.